Mango Salsa Teriyaki Salmon
You will need:
For the Mango Salsa :
- x1 Mango
- x1 Red pepper
- x1 Small red onion
- x1 Small red chilli
- x2 Tbsp of honey or agave nectar
- x1 Handful of fresh coriander
- Juice of x1 lime
For the Salmon :
- x1 Salmon fillet
- x3 Tbsp honey or agave nectar
- X6 Tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- x1 Tsp ginger (crushed or powder)
- x1 Garlic clove crushed
To Serve :
- Fine green beans
- Wedge of lime
- In a bowl mix the honey , soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Place the salmon fillet into the mixture and allow to soak for at least 30 mins. (longer you allow to marinate the better but at least 30 mins).
- Whilst the salmon soaks , chop all the ingredients for the mango salsa, pop in a bowl and mix with the honey and lime juice. Cover and set aside in the fridge until ready to use.
- Once the salmon has soaked for 30 minutes heat a frying pan and flash fry the top of the salmon (30 secs) then cook for 14 minutes skin side down in the pan.
- Pan fry the fine green beans in coconut oil and some chopped garlic.
- Serve with the mango salsa and a wedge of lime.