Big Breakfast Bagel
You will need:
- x2 Chicken sausage
- x2 Low fat bacon medallions
- 1/2 Avocado
- x1 Egg
- Bagel thin
Place chicken sausage and bacon medallions under a pre heated medium grill for 12-15 mins turning occasionally, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile lightly toast your bagel thin then slice avocado onto the base.
- Fill around 1/3 of a small pan with cold water and brig to boil.
- Crack your egg into a ramekin or small bowl and gently tip into the simmering water.
- Allow to poach for around 3-4 minutes.
- Remove your sausages and bacon from the grill and place on top of your sliced avocado on the bagel, remove your egg from the pan with a slotted spoon and drain any water residue then place on top to serve.