Raspberry Granola Protein Ice Lollies
Makes 8 Lollies
You will need :
- Ice lolly mould with sticks
- x1 Scoop Of FFS Vanilla Pure Whey Isolate or Raspberry Ripple Vegan Pea Isolate
- x1 Banana
- 300g raspberries
- Small handful of blueberries
- 400g of zero fat greek style yoghurt (or dairy free alternative)
- x2 Tbsp Granola (Try Lizi's high protein granola)
- x2 Tbsp Agave nectar (or honey)
- Add your raspberries to a blender and pulse until smooth. Remove from blender and set aside.
- To the same blender add your banana, agave nectar, yoghurt and FFS protein powder of choice. Blend.
- Pour some of the mixture into the ice lolly moulds filling 1/3 of the mould.
- Split the remaining mixture into two bowls.
- Add 2tbsp of your raspberry puree to one bowl and the remainder of the puree into the other bowl.
- Pour the lighter coloured mixture into the mould again filling only 1/3.
- Top the mould up with the remaining darker coloured mixture (mainly puree).
- Insert sticks, then top with granola and blueberries.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.